Sep 26, 2011

waiting for the one-Just a repost

Every year that passes by,
I wait for the day to come.
I don't know when,
I don't know how,
Will I ever meet my future "One".

Every year that passes by,
I wait for the day to come.
I don't know where,
I don't know why,
I'll be the last to get the "One".

Every year that passed by,
I always thought "This is the one!"
But...I don't how and I don't know why,
It always turned out to be...NOT the "One"!
I wish I knew,
Oh...I wish I knew...

Wherever you are....Let me know if you're the "One".
So that, every year that passes by,
I will wait for the day to come,
Till I can finally get,
To meet....my truly "One"

By Jacqueline Thurairaju

hi guys this is not my post .
Felt like sharing it to you guys.
It was written by one of my friend.
jacki.

No comments:

Post a Comment